by Rob Morgenstern and Pieter Thomassen
Names and disposition:
| ||Length:||68 meters
| ||Width:||52 meters
| ||Height:||14.2 meters
| ||Mass:||x metric tons.
- Main Power: Protoculture system, details unknown
- Main Thrusters (6): Power unknown at this writing. Thrusters arrayed in a 2 high by 3 wide configuration.
- Maneuvering Thrusters:
- 4 large maneuvering jets. Power unknown at this writing.
- 16 small maneuvering jets. Power unknown at this writing.
- Anti-gravity System (8): anti-gravity nodes mounted in the dorsal and ventral superstructure. Propulsive power unknown at this writing.
- Fold System: Standard, capabilities unknown.
Endurance and mobility limits:
- Max atmospheric speed: Mach 0.93.
- Max observed space acceleration: 3.6 g.
- Range: Unknown.
- None, beyond mecha forces.
The Clam-class is capable of transporting one of the following configurations:
The Clam-class transport is used as a generic transport as well as a Gurab carrier. The ship has a large door on the upper level to allow the release of the troops.
See additional design notes.
Go to Invid Naval Index.
Go to the Robotech Reference Guide Home Page.
Robotech (R) is the property of Harmony Gold. This document is in no
way intended to infringe upon their rights.
HTML by Robert Morgenstern (email@example.com)
Copyright © 1999 Robert Morgenstern, Pieter Thomassen, Peter Walker